MJ is looking for a talented professional to join our Risk Management Consulting team on a part-time basis. The Risk Advocacy Coordinator will provide proactive support to our Risk Management team on a variety of administrative tasks. We are seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented individual who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Process change requests from insurance companies and invoice premium
- Handle processing policy audits including invoicing premium
- Assist with issuing proof of insurance to our clients and certificate holders
- Provide support to Risk Transfer and Client Advocacy teams by printing, mailing and editing documents in Microsoft Office suite
- Assist with sending insurance policies to the policy checking team
- Publish proposals and presentations for client
- Pull documents from carrier websites
- Assist with special projects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Previous administrative experience is preferred
- Insurance knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Indianapolis, Indiana
additional job details:
- Part-time (up to 29 hours per week)
- Ability to work remote is negotiable
These are all the things we’re looking for in our ideal candidate. Since you’re looking for your ideal employer, let’s talk about what we can provide you.
Our team is continually growing. We’re motived by the success, fulfillment and wellbeing of the people we serve. Since their success is our success, we’re making strides to provide a best-in-class work environment for our employees. With a new office in Midtown Carmel and a robust team of fresh thinkers on our staff, we’re setting ourselves up for continued success. We enjoy working hard, having a lot of fun and making our clients’ business stronger, more efficient and more successful.
Interested? Click the button below to apply today!