Ambitious, self-starter to assist in a variety of marketing, communications and brand initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing initiatives including editorial planning, social media, internal & external communications, list building/management, collateral creation, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams on new ideas, direction and methods to enhance corporate marketing and communication efforts
- Assist with social media calendar; create plan to expand MJ’s social media presence; brainstorm ideas for new and innovative campaigns
- Draft, edit, schedule and post content to social media channels; monitor social media analytics and make recommendations to increase engagement
- Conduct industry-specific research; make recommendations for content and media pitches
- Assist with content creation for digital, print and other marketing channels
- Assist with coordination and planning of special projects, client education events, tradeshows, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms and reporting
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with others; prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; Graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly preferred
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field of study (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Graphic Design, etc.)
- Indianapolis, IN OR
- Phoenix, AZ
start date & hours
- Fall internship (August – December 2019)
- 15-20 hours per week