- Create and send Market Submissions to key markets with the necessary coverage requirements/enhancements
- Prequalify insurance markets; Analyze, negotiate and review quotes from key carriers. Own the quoting process in order to develop the best program to match client’s risk tolerance, including alternative funding programs
- Develop insurance/risk management program based on marketing results and the necessary risks associated with accounts
- Perform coverage audits for new and renewal business; make recommendations for coverages or program
- Dedication to meet expectations and requirements of internal and external clientele and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Maintain insurance license and industry designation(s)
- A minimum of 5-8 years experience in the insurance industry as an account manager or underwriter
- Deep understanding of the insurance industry and knowledge of the necessary coverages appropriate for industry-specific risks
- Demonstrated understanding of microeconomic business issues; ability to assess client Discovery and Risk Analysis information to create Risk Transfer Strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; professional presentation
- Bachelors degree in Business or Risk Management field of study
- Property & Casualty license (or ability to obtain)
- Carmel, IN
- Phoenix, AZ
These are all the things we’re looking for in our ideal candidate. Since you’re looking for your ideal employer, let’s talk about what we can provide you.
Our team is continually growing. We’re motivated by the success, fulfillment and wellbeing of the people we serve. Since their success is our success, we’re making strides to provide a best-in-class work environment for our employees. We enjoy working hard, having a lot of fun and making our clients’ business stronger, more efficient and more successful.
Interested? Click the button below to apply today!