This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career and learn an integral part of our business. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for numbers and desire to learn and grow within the team.
- Run daily invoices and provide to Risk Management + Commercial Insurance department
- Access commission statements from carrier websites
- Record commission statements into accounting software
- Assist with entry of daily deposit
- Assist with compiling weekly vendor payments
- Provide research and reporting to other team members as needed
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Outlook
- Some Accounting-related training or previous experience preferred
- Demonstrated skills: problem-solving, sense of urgency, detail-oriented, excellent organizational and time management, timely follow through
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; professional presentation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Part-time (20 hours/week) with potential to move into full-time status
- Flexible schedule during part-time duration
- Indianapolis, Indiana
These are all the things we’re looking for in our ideal candidate. Since you’re looking for your ideal employer, let’s talk about what we can provide you.
Our team is continually growing. We’re motived by the success, fulfillment and wellbeing of the people we serve. Since their success is our success, we provide a best-in-class work environment for our employees. With a brand-new HQ in Midtown Carmel and a robust team of fresh thinkers on our staff, we’re setting ourselves up for continued success. We enjoy working hard, having a lot of fun and making our clients’ business stronger, more efficient and more successful.
Interested? Click the button below to apply today!