“Stronger Together: Strategies to Support Employee Mental Health + Wellbeing”
Whether they are able to articulate it—or in some instances even recognize it—your employees’ mental health and wellbeing were impacted by the pandemic. In fact, nearly half of US adults have reported symptoms of anxiety and depression, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is a massive increase from just 10% reported in March of 2020.
To share effective ways to bring mental health to the forefront and develop a more resilient team, MJ Insurance is hosting “Stronger Together: Strategies to Support Employee Mental Health + Wellbeing” on Tuesday May 25, 2021 from 1:30 – 3:00 PM EST / 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM PST.
During this free webinar, MJ’s Population Health + Wellness Director, Shauna Henley, will lead an informative panel discussion with David Hester, PhD, COO and researcher, Good Intentions Counseling Services; Erick Osland, Managing Partner, EvolvedMD; and Will Wallace, Chief Happiness Officer, Braveheart Consultants, Inc. These experts will discuss how to assess mental health and its effect on absenteeism, presenteeism and workplace morale at your own organization, as well as ideas to help your team members manage or reduce stress going forward.
We’re looking forward to a great exchange of ideas and hope you can join us on the 25th. Register now!
P.S. Discussion on this important topic will continue in future webinars as well, with a deep dive into mental health and wellness solutions across the continuum—from mindfulness to behavioral health counseling and everything in between.
Mark your calendar today and stay posted for additional information on the other the upcoming sessions of our InspireYOU Mental Health Series:
- June 8th 2:00pm EST/11am PST: Levelhead
- Innovative digital engagement platform with scientifically based mindfulness content to help employees develop the skills necessary to achieve optimal performance.
- June 10th 2:00pm EST/11am PST: LifeGuides
- A peer-to-peer emotional health solution which allows individuals to connect with a trained Guide who shares similar life experiences and offers empathetic support through life’s challenges.
- June 22nd 2:00pm EST/11am PST: wayForward
- A comprehensive mental health platform which combines core principles of identification, navigation, and delivery to ensure each employee and their family has access to clinically relevant care.
- June 24th 2:00pm EST/11am PST: Spring Heal
- Clinically based, holistic mental health solution which leverages technology to create personalized treatment plans with high-touch care navigation to deliver the right care at the right time.