The need for businesses to foster inclusive work environments and support diversity is more critical than ever. But, having conversations about gender, race, age, sexual orientation, identity, beliefs, physical and mental ability, and the multitude of other identifiers that make us all unique isn’t always easy.
Join us on Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 at 2:30 ET for an InspireYOU webinar. We will learn first-hand from our culture, people operations, and diversity + inclusion experts to take a deeper look at diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. From hiring and onboarding to promoting, join us to learn how you can take steps to reduce bias while creating an inclusive and equitable work culture.
During this session, we will explore:
- What Diversity, Equity + Inclusion means and why it is important in the workplace
- How Diversity, Equity + Inclusion makes today’s organizations stronger
- Best practices in creating a culture of inclusivity and acceptance
- How to build a workplace where respect is the foundation of your culture
- Identify the barriers and adjustments that may need to occur in the workplace
- Best practices to implement a successful Diversity, Equity + Inclusion program in the workplace
We aim to equip attendees with best practices, insights and actionable items to take back to your organization following the webinar. We hope you will join us for this informative session to learn more about how you can help lead the change at your organization.REGISTER Today