Purpose and profitability can coexist. In fact, a business that is purpose-driven will typically generate more profit because employees and partners gain motivation and a stronger sense of community. Of course, MJ believes in operating with a clearly stated purpose because we’ve seen how it transforms what we do, how we do it and how we feel about ourselves and our jobs.
Here’s MJ’s publicly-declared Purpose:
MJ exists to inspire the success, fulfillment, and wellbeing of each person we serve: our associates and their families, business partners, clients and our community.
That’s just 25 words – but it packs a punch because it gives us a framework for our operations and every decision we make as a business, from the largest to the smallest daily detail.
If you’re intrigued, we’d like to share more during a half-day seminar on July 16th. Join us and discover:
- Why well-known community leaders are convinced every successful business needs a purpose. This includes:
- Keynote speaker Ryan McCarty, Co-Founder of Culture of Good, Inc.
- Presenter Dora Lutz, Founder of GivingSpring
- Panelists Chrisanne Christ, Senior Partner, Human Resource Development at Centier Bank; Jon Loftin, President + COO at MJ Insurance; and Jim Money, President at Automotive Finance Corporation and Co-President of Conscious Capitalism Indianapolis
- How to use the Aspirational Business Model to understand where opportunities for greater organizational purpose exist
- How to build an authentic, caring community to connect employees to a more meaningful, fulfilling work experience
- Real-life experiences of how purpose adds value to an organization
- Steps of developing a plan to incorporate a higher purpose into your organization
- Experiencing the impact of a business with purpose
We’re excited about the buzz that’s already generating around this event and we’d love to have your input as well, so don’t wait to register. And if you need one more motivator: breakfast will be served!
Hope to see you on the 16th—Register here!